At Lexus we take great pride in the quality, and reliability of our vehicles. This confidence allows us to offer up to 10 years’ warranty on every new and used car. Terms & Conditions apply.
UP TO 10 YEARS / 100,000 MILE LEXUS WARRANTY
Every new Lexus, is eligible to be covered by up to 10 years’ manufacturer warranty through Lexus Relax. This is provided through an initial 3 years manufacturer warranty that can be extended with regular servicing at a Lexus Centre. A 12 months’ warranty is included with every Lexus Service, up to 100,000 miles or 10 years, whichever comes first, giving you a chance to relax in the knowledge that you and your vehicle are in safe hands. Terms & Conditions apply.
At Lexus, we strive to create the ﬁnest customer experience and this extends to servicing your car. When you choose Lexus to service your vehicle, we’ll reward your loyalty. Once your service is due, all you need to do is bring your Lexus in for a service. Lexus Relax warranty is a 1 year service-activated warranty available on vehicles after expiry of the original manufacturer’s warranty up to 10 years old / 100,000 miles when serviced at an official Lexus Centre.
All Lexus models where the standard manufacturer warranty has come to an end are automatically eligible for Lexus Relax provided they meet the following criteria.
Lexus Relax criteria
- Your Lexus standard 3 year / 60,000 mile warranty must be coming to an end.
- You must service your vehicle with a Lexus Centre.
- Your vehicle is less than 10 years old or has been driven less than 100,000 miles.
BOOK A SERVICE
With Lexus Relax, your 12 month warranty will be applied from the date of your completed service and is valid for 12 months or 10,000 miles which ever comes first. For more information please visit our frequently asked questions on Lexus Relax.
WHAT IS LEXUS RELAX?
- To give you full peace of mind, we have introduced Lexus Relax, meaning every Lexus, both new and used, will be covered for up to 10 years/100,000 miles. Once the standard 3 year/60,000 manufacturer warranty expires, every time you service your vehicle with us, we add an additional 12 month warranty* to your vehicle, until it is 10 years old, or has driven 100,000 miles. Terms & Conditions apply.
IF I CHANGE CENTRE, HOW CAN I PROVE THERE IS AN ACTIVE WARRANTY ON THE VEHICLE TO ANOTHER CENTRE?
- In order to understand if a vehicle is covered by Lexus Relax, the Centre will check the Central Warranty System (CWS) where the active contract will be shown against the vehicle's VIN.
IF I PURCHASE A NEW VEHICLE, WHEN DOES THE VEHICLE BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR THE LEXUS RELAX?
- When purchasing a new car, your vehicle is covered by a three year manufacturer's warranty. The vehicle will become eligible for Lexus Relax when a full or interim service is completed within 12 months of the manufacturer's warranty expiring.
IF I PURCHASE A USED CAR, WHEN DOES THE VEHICLE BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR THE LEXUS RELAX?
- If you purchase a used car, your vehicle is covered by a one year manufacturer's warranty. The vehicle will become eligible for Lexus Relax when a full or interim service is completed (approximately 12 months later).
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE HYBRID HEALTH CHECK AND HYBRID COMPONENT AND BATTERY COVER?
- For hybrid vehicles, the service will include a Hybrid Health Check to extend the hybrid component and battery warranty cover. If the vehicle is eligible for the hybrid components and battery cover will be included in the same Lexus Relax contract until 10 years or 100,000 miles, whichever is soonest. You can then independently extend the hybrid component and battery warranty cover for up to 15 years and unlimited mileage by having a Hybrid Health Check.
WHAT IF THE CAR HAS MISSED PREVIOUS SERVICES?
- If the vehicle has never been serviced at a Lexus Centre or has missed a scheduled service, you can still benefit from Lexus Relax, so long as the 3 year / 60,000 mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer warranty has expired and the vehicle is less than 10 years old or has driven less than 100,000 miles.
WILL THE WARRANTY BE TRANSFERRABLE FROM OWNER TO OWNER?
- Yes, this is a key benefit. If you wish to sell your vehicle, the next owner will inherit the benefits of an extended warranty and will be able to extend this further by maintaining the vehicle with an official Lexus Centre.